- Are you experiencing anxiety, low mood or depression?
- Are aspects of your situation, relationship, work or health getting you down?
- Are experiences from childhood or earlier adulthood hanging over you?
- Do you feel frequently disappointed or disillusioned with yourself or others?
- Do you feel that you have let yourself or your family down? Or feel like a failure?
- Have you forgotten what it’s like to be you and feel to ‘normal’?
- Would you like to feel better and get more from life?
Many people experience symptoms of low mood, depression and anxiety stemming from events such as bereavement, illness or accidents, redundancy, divorce and with aspects of life like menopause, retirement, empty nest. Some find that issues from childhood and younger life re-surface at mid-life.
While we can deal with some of the ups and downs of life ourselves or with the support of friends, family and through doing the things that we enjoy, many of us find it useful to get some help from a professional psychotherapist.
Why wait? The sooner you get started the sooner you can start to feel better, cope better and make your life more enjoyable.
I use Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), as recommended by the NHS to help people cope with the challenges and difficulties of adult life.
I offer a range of options from very short-term (one session) interventions to more extensive therapy packages. Find out more about my Therapy Services.